123 Kennington Road Camp HillOffers over $1.14M
The modern Hamptons Queenslander
Maybe we all love the Hamptons design because it has so much in common with our very own Queenslander. This new addition to the Manasons collection is balancing the classic features of both styles to produce a streetscape daydream. Perched across from parkland in one of Brisbane’s best inner city subburbs, these two houses will add beauty to the area for many many years to come. Again, we’ve given you the opulence you deserve while obsessively prioritising ease of living, practicality and low maintenance.
Some of the features to expect:
- Spacious downstairs living with our superior quality kitchen, walk in pantry and a laundry room where you’ll want to wash more often.
- Large family area which spills out onto the extended alfresco, allowing ample room for family relaxation and entertaining. This area is perfect in summer and winter thanks to the combination of MyAir fully ducted air conditioning and built in Jetmaster fireplace.
- An adult retreat with all the bells and whistles you should hope for… a beautiful and generous room with double ensuite and spa bath, impressive walk in robe and fully wired to create your own entertainment hub. Remember, YOU will be paying for this so you deserve it!
- 2 other spacious bedrooms and a multi purpose room, designed to create the space you need… 4th bedroom, 2nd living area, teenage retreat, stunning home office or hobby area. The options are endless for this large and versitile area.
- A custom built in study nook at the top of the stairs, looking out onto the balcony and parkland.
- And of course, all our standards: 2Pac cabinetry and stone benches, traditional ‘select’ timber flooring, plenty of storage and so much more that words just won’t do it justice. You’ll have to come see for yourself.
Camp Hill is an exceptional location with only 7km to the CBD and ample nearby schools and amenities to choose from. Local shops are a short stroll away so you can pick up daily essentials and fantastic take away and close proximity to Stanley Road will make public transport a breeze.